Longarm Machine Quilting
Many quilters love to piece tops but not necessarily quilt them. We offer longarm quilting services to keep you piecing and not worrying about your machine quilting skills. This will allow you more time for the joy of designing, selecting fabrics and piecing.
- Quick Turnaround Time - We strive for 2 - 3 weeks!
- Simple Pricing Structure - No hidden fees or thread charges. Batting Included!
- Convenient Drop Off Location and Times - Drop off and pickup during store hours.
- Large Selection of Designs and Thread Color Choices - Click Here for design choices. If you don't see one you like we might have one more suited for your quilt, just ask!
- The more care taken in preparing the quilt top, the better the finished result will be.
- Check to make sure all seams are secure and that there are no hidden “holes” in your seam allowances.
- Remove any loose threads and clip thread tails as these may shadow through the quilt. Make sure there are no pins left in your quilt.
- Please remove all embellishments such as buttons.
- Quilt top and backing fabric must be completely pressed. All seams should lay flat.
- The quilt top and backing should lay flat. Lay your quilt top onto a flat surface and look for fullness, puffy surfaces, lettuce leaf edges, etc. These may result in pleats and puckers in the fabric during quilting.
- Backing must be at least 6"- 8” wider and longer than the quilt top. Also the backing needs to be squared and the selvages from inside the seams removed. Selvages can cause undesirable pulling and lead to puckering along a seam. We can not take sheets as backing, as they have too high of thread count and don’t quilt well.
- We also can not perfectly center backings to the quilt top. If this is important to you, please let us know so we can talk about options. The best way for centering is to have the backing seam horizontally since all quilts are loaded sideways on the machine.
- Minkee is fine for backings but sometimes it stretches and can make your quilt poofy.
-Includes Hobbs Batting and Signature Thread
|$00.036 / sq. in.|
-Bring the yardage and we’ll do the rest!
|$ 25.00 / per seam|
|Rush Fee||$ 45.00|
Call or Email to arrange a pickup time for your quilt!
We are currently meeting customers in the Deli seating area at Haggen's in Stanwood.